Sunday, April 19, 2009

38 pages lighter...

Wow....I just finished my longest paper ever. 38 pages on economic regression analysis and forecasting methods. I have never been so happy. The worst part is that this huge ass paper only counts for 10% of my final grade. There is still one tiny section missing but I can't even look at it anymore. I have to submit it by 12am tonight. The thought of having it done is almost as rewarding as finishing a race...almost..not quite as good. The result...Yesterday I went out to ride with Josie and Rob. We met up in Middlebury to ride down to Lake Waramauge for two laps and back. We totaled 58 miles and averaged a little more than 18 mph. The weather was amazing and New England roads still suck. At one point I thought I was going lose my teeth (the real ones) because the road was bumpy as f...k. Rob kept holding on to his water bottles that he stored in his jersey and Josie couldn't feel her hands anymore from all the shaking. I took some nice pictures of Rob in his Jan Ullrich jersey and of Josie now aka Rosie the Riveter. This has been my longest ride this season and I felt pretty good afterwards. The last two miles up hill I started a Lance Armstron attack to break off the two men field and I gained a two minute lead on the duo behind. It was a fun ride that ended with a large milk shake from Carvel's. Josie is officially the worlds slowest ice cream eat...it took her almost 20 minutes to finsh her cone one the way home. Increadable that it didn't melt and evaporate before.

what a smile after 58 miles...
not sure if that is pain in his face...
Ok I am out for a swim...laterz

3 comments:

Bob Almighty said...

Man I look sexy with the two water bottles in the back of my jersey...not!

Josie said...

I had no idea that I ate ice cream that slowly...I'll have to time myself and try to set a p.r. next time!

Bullet said...

Boyer, much love. Got get em!