Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bergfest

Bergfest is German as you probably guessed and it simply means I have reached the half way point of those annoying crutches. Two weeks ago I had my surgery and in two more weeks I can lose my crutches. The last two days I was off from work and all I did was relax...relax...relax.
Day 1 of my weekend I spent entirely on the beach. I got to the beach at 10:30am and left at 7pm. Due to some SPF 15 sun lotion I didn't even burn. After the beach me and some colleagues arranged a BBQ and that was it. Great day with some good rehab. My knee wasn't swollen at all and I managed to get in some good rehab exercises.

07/08 leg lifts: 4000 bends: 1600

Day 2 was very similair and doesn't need anymore explanaition than relaxing.

07/09 leg lifts: 3000 bends: 1200

Congratulations to my training partners Josie and Rob. Both finished the Griskus Sprint in a great time and took home some 3rd place bling from their age groups. Well done!

1 comment:

Bob Almighty said...

I would qoute Bon Jovi's livin's on a prayer right now but that would be over kill.

Good job on the rehab ...just don't sdo anything crazy like trying to run a 10k right after you're cleared ;)