Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am psyched about this season...I am preparing for the Ironman 70.3 Switzerland and my entire family will show up...

Haven't felt so motivated in months. I am just a bit mad that my stupid cold won't go away and the weather does not really help either. I finally got my ass back into the pool for an hour this Tuesday to get some time in the water. I was shocked how bad I felt swimming. That's why I am gonna jump in the pool again today.

I have started slow to get my body used to longer practice sessions and I now slowly increase my times. I am feeling pretty good on the bike and the run but after my first 30mile ride a week ago I was pretty dead. Shouldn't take long to find back to my shape. I can't wait until Spring is kickin in so that I can put my trainer in the closet and role around on the street. There is nothing more relaxing than a few hours on the bike towards nowhere...

1 comment:

Bob Almighty said...

On the whole hair thing, it's not my fault I'm a Neaderthal.
Glad you finally got back into the water,now we just got to get your swim to match the bike skills.